Monday, May 4, 2009

Update to my special friends

I sure am missing all of my friends on the blog. I still havn't gotten my warranty issues resolved. Continue to pray that I will get it taken care of this week. The last time I posted I was getting ready to go to arkansas for a womens retreat and also to go diamond mining. I will post some pictures when I get my computer back up. It was marvelous and I received a spiritual breakthrough that I needed. " If you believe, you will see the Glory of God." John 11:40

6 comments:

  1. We are still here sweetie! Don't fret. We are here waiting for you! Praying for a resolution and rejoicing for the breajthrough!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are doing well, Katherinellen! We miss you!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that stinks...hope this issue is resolved soon!! You will have lots to tell when you do return :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat! Have missed you! Praying all is well and that you'll be back up running normal as soon as possible. We all miss you! ~CC Catherine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. diamond mining with friends> How exciting! Will look forward to your post.

    I do hope your problem will turn out well.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone - Thank you for your prayers and thoughts and comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!