Monday, April 20, 2009

update on computer problems

I'm at a friend's house now writing this cause my computer is still down. I would appreciate your prayers as office depot and acer are giving me a hard time about my warranty. Please pray that this will resolve soon so I can get back online. I appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Also, we are going on a trip this thursday to Crater of Diamonds State Park and then on to Hot Springs for another women's retreat at Brookhill Ranch. Please pray for our safety and that we will experience the "glory" of the Lord.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your continued support and love.
katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. Your computer issues will be resolved soon! in the mean time, enjoy your time at Diamonds State park and especially at the women's retreat! That sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hope your computer problem is fixed soon. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've had some issues with my computer locking up after I visit certain blogs....not sure what's going on. I've had to turn my PC off and log back on several times in the last two days. I pray you have a wonderful retreat. Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trips, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I sure will pray for your PC issues sweet Kat! I have missed you! I've been posting less these days...trying to balance my life a bit better...so, I hadn't got to visit you in a while. Praying it all gets worked out soon so you can get back to visiting again! We miss you! ;) ~CC Catherine of "Catherine de th`e Cups"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are MISSING YOU! Praying and hoping your computer issues will be resolved SOON! God is able to do ALL THINGS...He'll work out the details!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it gets fixed soon! ♥ HUGS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get it all fixed and resolved soon sweetie.

    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katherinellen, hope you are up and running soon.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!