Sunday, March 15, 2009

What is "Faithful Fridays"

JOY at Doodlebug is hosted "Faithful Friday" This event is for us to share our Faith. You can share what on your heart what God is doing for you or your family. Joy is a daughter of TAMMY at Country Girl at Home
If you would like to participate...go to JOY blog HERE and let her know . Copy the button and put on your sidebar to let everyone know you participate this event. Joy is a young lady who loves her Lord. She is so faithful to her God. So go on over to give her a visit. Thank you Joy for hosted this event. Great ideas to share our Faith to others. I am so proud of you sharing your faith to others. It's an uplifting praise to hear young people like you to share your Faith. Thank You Joy!
My Faithful Friday today is to Trust my Lord.....Most of you know that I recieves news on Friday about my daughter (Kandi) finding a lump. Kandi is 25 years old. It's has been on my mind all weekends and worrying. .We tend to worry...that's our nature. I have turn it over to the Lord....He is the healer. ..."By his stripes...we are healed" I'm not going to worry no more....I gave it all to him to take care of it. He is always in Control. Keep her in your prayers.....her name is Kandi. She will be seeing the doctor Monday morning 8:30. Today I praise him for everything he done for me and my family.
"Be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things" Joel 2:21 (KJV)
Thank you for stopping by.....Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinellen~

7 comments:

  1. Dear Sweet Kat...

    Just wanted to tell you something personal...

    I don't know how old your daughter is but I applaud you for putting her so HIGH on your list and trusting her to a healing, loving Jesus! Reading of your deep love and concern for her helped me realize that I'm not alone with my care as a Mom. I pray as much for my girl as I know she does for me... She is 24 and I'd be devastated if any harm came to her even as an adult...

    Blessings to you...love your inspirational Bloggie...

    Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,

    You have the sweetest heart and the strongest faith! Thank you for your kind words about Joy and I want you to know that I will lift Kandi up in my prayers!

    Bless you,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello. THank you for all of your love and encouragement lately. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat,
    Kandi will be lifted up in prayer. God is almighty. God bless your family!
    Take care,
    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just said a prayer for Kandi and I will think of her tomorrow morning. God Bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I have been praying for Kandi every night if I don't fall asleep when my head hits the pillow! I also pray in the day. Thanks for announcing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted you to know I'll keep you and your family in prayer!

    Have a lovely day :)

    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!