Monday, March 9, 2009

Tree of Happiness

Tree of Happiness Award

I was given of this award from a sweet friend who is a cancer survivor. She loves and praises the Lord at all times. Every time I visit her blog she has an uplifting and encoruagement words to share. You will be bless....scroll on over to see Kim at We Speak of Him. Thank you Kim!

The recipient of this award should list 6 things that make themselves happy.
1. Lord Jesus Christ Our Savior
2. My Husband
3. My Daughter and Son-in-law
4. My Family, Friends, and Church Family
5. To see someone accept Jesus Christ in their life. Salvation is the Greatest Gifts of Healing, and then see someone get healed of their diseases. Praise the Lord!
6. Love to be around laughters and singing.
I am to send this to 6 people, but it is very hard to choose. All of the you who follow and comments on my blog......make me smile and happy. You deserve this award.... Please take it for yourself with a happy heart...
May God Bring you happiness and love,


"God Is Love" 1 John 4:8

Smiles and Hugs
Katherinellen

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kat! You deserve this for being such a sweetheart!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!