Friday, March 6, 2009

"Project Friday" & "Hopeful Friday"

Welcome to "Project Friday" Rosemarie hosted ""Project Friday" at Sugarplum Cottage. Walk on over to see what Rosemarie and other participants has been working on this week. You will learn and enjoy the "Project Friday". Come join us! To view the "Project Friday"...click on the logo. Hope you will enjoy visiting. Have a Fabulous Friday!

My project is the "Teacup Bird Feeder" First of all I bought this teacup at Shirley Discount in Ellisvile, MS. It only cost $2.00. Don't you think it CUTE! Beautiful bold colors. Who say birds can't have tea time too! I glue this plate on the post with heavy duty liquid nail with the caulking gun. This can be use on wood, tile, cement,and sheetrock wall....and other. thing. It will tell you on the bottle. It's take about 24 hrs to dry completely. I bought the post at Lowe"s for $4.99. It's was already painted. You can destressed it but I decided to leave like it is. Ta-Da.....just that easy.....It's only cost $6.99 for making this adorable teacup bird feeder.
Here is the close up photo of the teacup....Love the design....Just Adorable!

Welcome to "Hopeful Friday" Cielo hosted "Hopeful Friday" at The House in the Roses. Take a walk over to view Cielo and other participants who share their heart about
"Hope". Click on the logo to have a wonderful visit. Have a Hopeful Friday......
/. You will be inspire and encourage today.
"The times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord". Acts 3:19 (KJV)


We are like a rose....we cannot unfold our life. We have to allow God to unfold it for us. If we unfold our lives we will fall apart...like the rose. If you take the rose and try to open the rosebuds....it will tear and fall apart. We need to trust our Lord Jesus Christ to unfold it. He will strengthen us, guide us, love us, comfort us, and refresh us. He is the "Hope" of our lives. Continue to keep God our Lord daily in your life. May you have many blessing today.....

The roses was my rose last Summer/Spring 2008.
Don't forget to visit Rosemarie and Cielo blog to view them and other participants....

Hugs and Smiles

~Katherinellen~

10 comments:

  1. I've seen those bird feeders before and always intended to make one and haven't done it! Thanks for reminding me! I think yours is just adorable! You picked such pretty colors and it makes me smile just looking at it!

    Hope you're doing okay! I haven't been blog visiting much lately! I was glad to pop in to visit for a minute!

    Have a great weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweeeet! The birds are gonna love this. You are a dear for participating in Project Friday. Love ya, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute teacup. I have been wanting to make one for a long time. I have collected so many teacups that I will need to make one soon. Thanks for sharing.'

    Hugs :)

    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy~

    I like your teacup bird feeder. It's a great idea and one worth pursuing. I'm currently overhauling my deck/yard right now.

    Great inspiring post too for Hopeful Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! This is just the sweetest birdfeeder. Love it!!!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I adore your bird feeder! What a wonderful project!

    Hugs,
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea for a teacup project! It looks so adorable! :)

    Hugs & Blessings,

    ~Katherine~
    CountryRomantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming bird feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katherineellen,

    Thank you for coming by to see my bird egg tutorial, and your kind words.

    The 3 posts i read on your site this morning were wonderful.
    I love your tea cup, and the rose thought were beautiful. I just need to remember that, and not try to open my rose, or anyone elses, before they are ready. =0)

    Blessings on your day.
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!