Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Pink Saturday"

Welcome to "Pink Saturday" hosted by Beverly at How Sweet The Sound. This events is lots of Pink and Fun! Thank you Beverly for the hard work to hosted and organizing this event. Lots of time in it...Thanks! Skip on over to see Beverly and other participants who share their Pink Post. You will have a Fun-tastic day of Pink! Click on the logo below to view the Pink! My "Pink Saturday" is this beautiful Teacup Sets....that I saw at the antique place. It's at Galleria Antique Mall in Collin, Mississippi. Went for a visit last month on my birthday. Don't know what I was thinking to pass this great deal. These pieces was made in England.....Royal Grafton....16 pieces for $95. It's just beautiful and elegant to me. I don't know why I didn't purchase it. It was a great price.....It has this little pink roses inside the teacup, sugar bowl and creamer.....And look at the Tea Pitcher has the pink roses around the top.....Just Gorgeous! Here is the close up picture of the teacup. I will be going back to visit again soon. Maybe I will get a second chance.....Do you think? Ummm.....It's probably gone at that price. This "Pink Saturday" post was sweet and short....Hope you enjoy it....Ya'll come back to see me again....Don't forget to visit Beverly and other participants. Have a Fun-tastic Pink Day!
Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinellen~

26 comments:

  1. Such lovely dishes! I think if you love it, that you need to go back for it, Kat!

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely teaset.

    Happy PS

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Lovely china.


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only money. You can't take it with you. Perhaps you need to go back and purchase that tea set. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tea set Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY KAT,
    THAT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL TEA SET....THAT WOULD BE SO VERY LOVELY TO OWN.
    I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO PURCHASE IT
    BLESSINGS
    OH....I LOVED YOUR BIRD FEEDER YOU MADE IN PROJECT FRIDAY....THAT WILL BE LOVELY IN THE GARDEN
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful teaset. Maybe it is still there when you go back there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday!!!

    Looks like an expensive tea set. But who better than any of us to have tea in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful set at a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I can't believe you left the little teaset! I love when the cups have a patter inside.

    Thank you for the sweet comment and your prayers. Sometimes...we laugh instead of crying and that's what I'm trying today.
    JudyBug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Pink Saturday!! :) Love the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like you really needthose lovely dishes! :)

    hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN go get it! Happy Pink Saturday

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink Saturday in the spring, with all the little bunnies, and kitties, and chickies has me on a cute and sweet high! I ♥ spring!

    Thanks so much for sharing this week. Each and every blog makes me smile or jot down a recipe or think, "I can do that" or "I need to buy that" or gee, "I think I need to paint and clean!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Kathrinellen, the tea set is gorgeous and not a bad price. These days we seem to think twice to spend money don't we? I know I do.

    Thank you for your visit on Friday and the sweet things you said about my family. Also, thanks for your kind comment about my Trippy today.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I hate when I do that. At least you have a picture. Very nice set.

    Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy pinky. Lovely post. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute set of dishes. Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a very pretty tea set. I hope when you go back that you can get it. I've done that before and kicked myself all the way home for not getting what I wanted.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh it was such a beautiful teaset.. I hope you get the chance to pick it up.. you know my heart did some fluttering when I saw your post.. Happy Pink Saturday.. I hope you're having a super w/k. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Katherinellen,
    That is my favorite antique mall! I need to come back down there!

    Hope you have had a wonderful pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy pink saturday! pretty dishes..

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pink roses on the insides are just charming. have you changed your mind just yet? let's hope it's still there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh dearest, I think you should get that sweet set. Look at the precious rose inside...how could you have resisted? LOL!

    Hugs,

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely pink tea set! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!