Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Sweet Susan at A Southern Daydreamer hosted "Outdoor Wednesday". I am please to be back with Susan and Friends. Come take a walk with me over to Susan to breeze through the Outdoor .... CLICK HERE My "Outdoor Wednesd is about my
trip to Archusa Creek Water Park.... in Quitman, Mississippi. My Sister family & Brother family went camping on their Spring break. We went up there to visit them. The park was just beautiful and peaceful.... It was a beautiful day and was kinda chilly. It was in the 60s High and 40s low. Crazy me...had my flip flop and my capri on. What was I thinking...LOL! We played "Phase 10" cards game out at the picnic table enjoy the outdoor. It's got COLD! We had quilts on our legs....But we had a great time spending time together (friends & families).














Archusa Creek Water Park is located in Quitman, Mississippi, just off Hwy. 45 and Hwy. 18 East. The 450 acre lake is a fisherman's paradise with large quantities of bass, catfish, perch and bream. The whole family can enjoy camping, boating, swimming, water skiing and picnicking. The picnic areas are equipped with barbecue grills and family-size picnic tables.
Just a phone call will reserve a private pavilion or lodge hall. Archusa has four cabins for weekend outings or vacationing, and motor home hookups and aluminum boat rentals are available. In the fall of each year, the water park hosts its annual Forestry and Wildlife Festival featuring chainsaw sculpting, races, special events and activities for all ages. The blue green waters and piney woods provide relaxation for campers and fishermen year round. Other activities include a Dixie Youth baseball field, a disc (frisbee) golf course, a playground for the children, and a one-half mile nature trail for nature lovers.
Activities include:
Cabins
Camping
Fishing
Swimming
Picnicking
Skiing
Hiking
Boating

Want to know more about it ...
CLICK HERE....

Thank you for stopping by and Have a Fabulous Day at "Outdoor Wednesday" with Susan & Friends.
Smile & Hugs
~Katherinellen~

12 comments:

  1. Have a great day, Kat! Glad to know your daughter is better, too!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Outdoor Wednesday Kat! I missed you last week! Wonderful pictures from the park! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawwwww the place looks so peaceful and I love the view. I enjoyed your photos very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful spot to relax in the company of dear ones :)

    Tink *~*~*
    Flower and Garden Festival Surprise

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place to visit. I could sit on the shore all day and watch those cute ducks swim by. The pictures are just lovely.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous, peaceful place. I am so glad that your daughter is doing well.

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh....I SO love that very first photo! How peaceful and soothing. Wow. I wouldn't mind taking a vacation there. :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures sweet friend! Just lovely! My family and I play Phase 10 all the time! We have an on-going contest to see who is KING OF THE MOUNTAIN for the year! Hysterical! We gang up on our SILaw and it is GREAT FUN!

    Blessings to you....LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!
    I am so glad you stopped by my blog and joined my "follow" list! Been reading your blog and it is such an encouragement! Love the Bible verse' you chose! Looking forward to your next "Project Friday" last Fri. was my first week and I had a blast. Can't wait for this "Good Friday" He is Risen! Take Care.
    Dee~

    ReplyDelete
  11. You took some of the best sunset pictures I've seen. I love taking pictures of nature, there's no posing involved, you just sit and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos, Kat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!