Friday, February 13, 2009

Pink Saturday

Our Sweet Beverly at How Sweet The Sound... is hosting the "Pink Saturday" Thank you Beverly for taking the time to put all of us in your Event. You have blessed me so much....for allowing me to participates and I have enjoyed meeting new friends through your 'Pink Saturday" events. If you haven't visit Beverly...click on the "Pink Sautrday" logo. Make sure you visit her and the other participants. You will have a Fun-tastic Pink Saturday...


My Pink contribution is my 50th Surprize Birthday Party that my friends and family gave me. The picture above is the napkins...It's so CUTE! I was glad it was not all BLACK! The PINK added the magic of having the FABULOUS 50th!My friend Dee hosted this Fabulous Party......She is one of my true friends....She is Special! Thank you my Sweeet Dee! And alos Janet, Jennifer, and Mary was her helper....Thank you...Janet, Jennifer, and Mary....You all are very SPECIAL to me!This is my Pink and Black Polka-Dotted Cake....It's CUTE!Here is the Pink High-Shoe Pinapa~ It's sooooo CUTE! Dee found this shoe. She was so excited that she found it.....because I loves shoes! Here I am....trying to hit it....I know I know....suppose to be blind-folded....LOL...Cheated! LOL
There are so many of pictures to shard you ....had lots of PINK!

This is my balloons and cards for my birthday! Had a Fabulous Day!...I had over 200 pictures....so I'm going to make a slide show to put on my sidebar....so you all can see why...my birthday was Fabulous! I was tickled PINK and I am BLESSED with all my friends and family who loves me. Thank Ya'll!
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

This is what was sitting at my computer desk this morning.....Don't you think He's CUTE....Look at his little hat with PINK heart. My Sweet Husband gave this to me.....I was glad he got me a small box of candy....lost 42 pds....have 80 to go...Let me tell ya....I love CHOCOLATE! Who don't? LOL



Hope ya'll have a
Happy Pink Saturday!
&
Happy Valentine Day!

Smiles and Hugs

Katherinellen


16 comments:

  1. Looks like fun...Happy Pink Saturday, Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's day!

    phew!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kat! That cake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post - cute pics - you go fabulous 50 girl

    love and hugs, dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherinellen! Happy 50th, Happy Valentine's Day, and Happy PINK day! ;) ~CC Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kat..it sounds as though you had a wonderful time. Happy Valentines Day and hope your Pink Saturday was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many happiness to wish! happy birthday, happy valentine's day & happy pink saturday and many happy returns!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and ♥Valentine's Day♥ too!! What a beautiful pink day today. Thanks so much!

    PS: A little late. Spent the day and evening yesterday with my little grandsons. Nothing like three, handsome men for distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday dearest! The shoe pinata and the cake come in a close second, next to your loveliness!

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great party and being 50 is wonderful. Eat lots of cake and enjoy, it only comes around once a year!! Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Katherinellen! What a great 50th party...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!!! I am so glad it was a special day for you, you deserve it!:0) Also congrats on all the weight loss!! Way to go!!! Definitely FABULOUS at 50!!! Take care!!~hugs~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kat, I hope you had the best Valentine's Day EVER! I loved all of your pink birthday goodies! Just so cute, and your friends really made it all so much fun and so festive!

    Wishing you sweet dreams...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad that you stopped by. Yes, Deanna is a very special sweet friend. Thank you for the sweet comments and prayers. Happy birthday and Valentine's day. Your cake was beautiful! Come visit anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday KAT!! Happy Valentines Day also. Thank you for the kind words. Lee Laurie from A Southern Rose, showed them to me. Deanna is a doll!! She called me today...just to check on me!! That will brighten anybody's day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Blog! Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album. From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

    Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

    Please pass on this info to all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Kat. Lee Laurie is my best friend. She is so loving and sweet. She has came into my life and made me feel alive. I could go on and on. We live in Summit, MS. I have a friend that lives east of Laurel towards Waynesboro. He is a Busby...comes from a good family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!