Friday, February 6, 2009

"Hopeful Friday"

Cielo at The House In The Roses hosted "Hopeful Friday" She is a wonderful friend who always encourage me and others. . Click on the picture above to view her blog and others who participate the event..."Hopeful Friday" Sweet Cielo has given me this awards when I met her through participating the "Hopeful Friday" I want to share and give this award to all my friends with HUGS......who visits and gives sweet happy heart notes on my blog. Please accept this award in "Honor Of Cielo" who is such a wonderful friend to have. She will be happy for you to have this award with Love ......Would Love for YOU to join with us in "Hopeful Friday".......My "Hopeful Friday" present to you with God's word that He always give us..... Assurance with Hope.....
Christ responds to those who seek Him in desperation... "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to Him who that believeth" Mark 9:23 (KJV)

"If you can?" said Jesus. " Everything is possible for him who believes" Mark 9:23 (NIV)

When we are in troubles or going through trails....remember Christ responds to us. He is our answers to all our desperation. Trust in Him always!
My prayers are with you all and I love each one of you! Thanks for stopping by....Smiles & Hugs~Katherinellen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!

Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday today! I love you my Lil Sis!Hugs & Kisses! Luv ya, Big Sis

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Amy! Hope you have a great year!

    Xo,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet friend! Thank you for your love and prayers, they are so appreciated! Happy Birthday to your sister!!! Have a very Blessed weekend!!~HUGS~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending Hugs to you right now. Send Amy birthday wishes from me. Luv Ya, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, what a lovely post today! You are so precious! ~So is Cielo! Happy Birthday wishes to your lil sis from me too! ;) ~CC Catherine (make sure you make your way to my place to enter a challenge for a give away, deadline to enter is Sun. 2/8 at 8pm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet friend for all your prayers for Baby Kyra..I am so blessed to have friend like you..praise the lord Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherinellen,

    This was a beautiful post. I will visit Cielo and maybe start to participate in Hopeful Friday. A big Happy Birthday to Amy. She is as pretty as you! :-)

    Looked at your previous post with pictures of the nursery (I haven't been blogging alot this week so I'm playing catch-up). That is a HUGE place. Would love to sepnd a day or two there!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!