Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
DEE
is
63
Dee is a special friend of mine. Words cannot express my Thanks to her. If I need something or go somewhere....she take me wherever I need or do.... If I need her .....she always there ...I haven't drove in 18 years. I have tunnel vision....I thank God for sending her in my life. My husband, family and other friends really appreciate her so much of her kindness and love...... She will brighten your day with her laughter and encouragement. Thank you....Dee for your friendship....Love ya girl! Have a Fun-tastic Birthday!
Don't forget to come back to see "Outdoor Wednesday"....If you would like to find out about it or join with us. Click on the "Outdoor Wednesday" logo on my sidebar.
Thanks you for stopping by.....Have a BLess Day!
Katherinellen

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dee! Hope it's wonderful!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky to have such a wonderful friend! Happy Birthday, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful friend you have Katherinellen. Happy birthday Dee!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katherinellen, thank you for your visit and kind words today. I too have been unable to keep up with my blogging friends. I am hoping as I feel better I will visit more.

    Happy birthday to your friend Dee. She has a sweet face and I am happy that you have her friendship.

    Have a wonderful evening my friend.

    Love...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Katherinellen, and Happy Birthday, Dee! Looks like February is a FUN month over in your corner of the world. LOL Wishing both of you blessings of health and happiness as you embark on a new year of your lives.

    All the best, Lana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!