Monday, February 23, 2009

PRAISE HIM!

"From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same
the Lord's name is to be praise." Psalms 113:3 (KJV)

Let us give praise at all times.......like this song I always sing....

Praise Him....
Praise Him....
Praise in the morning.......Praise in the noontime.......
Praise Him.......
Praise Him.......
Praise Him when the sun goes down.......

Thank you for stopping by....... I'm taking a break from blogging. Need to limited my time on the computer. ... I also spring cleaning my home.......I am going to allow myself only 2 hrs getting on the computer. I will read my e-mail, comments, and visit some. Just not posting on my blog till I truly get finish with my spring cleaning and resting my eyes. My husband worry about me straining my eyes....it does require rest. I have to admit....I stay on the computer too much. I need to spend more time with my Lord and the words than the computer....That has been laid on my heart about a week.....I am fasting to limit my computer time less.....more time reading my Bible and spend time with family. You all mean alots to me....please continue to visit me....and I will respond back to you as soon as I can........ I will be back posting next week.....Please understand......May the Lord bless you all......my Sweet Friends. ~Katherinellen~

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Blessings to you also. Happy spring cleaning. I have to get started with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and kudos to getting priorities in order - something we all probably need to do from time to time. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I totally understand, I am trying to limit myself too, but find it very hard.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand, it seems the Lord has been showing me that I need to limit my time also. So I haven't looked at my fellow bloggers lately. It has been awhile since I have been able to look at yours even.
    Have a great time cleaning :) and May God Bless you,
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherinellen, I missed seeing you this week so I came looking for you. LOL I agree about eye strain. In fact, I mentioned it when I got my eyes examined this month and the doctor said to use liquid tears because we tend to not blink as much when we're online. Yay for you for getting your home spruced up. I need to do that, too, but I put it off.

    Blessings, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katherinellen, my sweet friend. Do take a break and you can be sure I will pray for your well being from too much house cleaning. I so understand your need to rest your eyes. Blogging can take over your life and we need to slow down. I have been doing that these past few weeks too. Please do not answer this comment. I totally want you to follow your need to slow down.

    Hugs and love...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katherineellen, thanks for visiting Bella Vista and your lovely comment.

    Your blog is delightful!!

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray you find all the blessed respite you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I am just checking to see how you are doing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!