Monday, January 12, 2009

Update on Karen...

First of all....Thank you all for praying for Karen. She is doing better and she is also out of the wood. Praise the Lord! Friends like you... Believing the Power of Prayers.... was heard. God is Good! My sister,Amy appreciated you all for praying for her best friend...Karen. I want to thanks everyone who left the sweet comments and supporting in prayers. Continue to keep her in prayers. May the Lord bless you all! Thanks again!
Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinllen~

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear she is better...and thanks for letting us know. I was wondering... but afraid to ask (in case the news was not good)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT SHE IS BETTER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, you are SO welcome. Glad it is going well.

    I didn't know until tonight that you are Dot and Helen's aunt! Do you have any idea how much I love those two! No wonder I liked you so much! :-)

    Sending big hugs to you...

    XO,

    Sheila... who loves Jesus, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!