Monday, January 19, 2009

Under the weather...


I am under the weather since Sunday morning. I haven't been feeling the greatest for about 2 weeks. My personality is to keep on going...I'm the type of person that don't lay around. I decided to go to the doctor after not having a good night sleep (back pain). The doctor said I have a bad bladder infection. Thought I was drinking plenty of water...but not enough. I'm letting you all know that I going to take a break until Wed. on blogging. Having back pain sitting in the chair too long is uncomfortable. I going to take a good rest and take care of myself, And also drink...drink plentyof water. Thank you all for stopping by and I will get back to you as soon as I feel better. Come back Wed. for "Outdoor Wednesday"...Keep me in your prayers. May the Lord bless you today...and this week.

Hugs and Smiles

Katherinellen

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Take care...and rest!!
    Take as long as you need! (drink some cranberry juice...it's supposed to help bladder infections)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherinellen I so hope you are feeling better soon my sweet friend!:0) God Bless and get lots of rest!!! Take care!HUGS!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. KATHERINELLEN

    I wish you would be quite well soon.
    God Bless you.

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    Another Interesting Blog
    BIG CITIES OF INDIA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!