Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Rose Wednesday:



"Rose Wednesday is hosted by Jan Jan at & Tom's Place....Please go on over to view the Participant who posts the Love of Roses. It's breathtaking and beautiful! ENJOY!





My Rose Wednesday is about "The Love of Roses"


I love roses.....they are my favorite flowers. I have about 12 rose bushes. Roses comes in so many color and shapes. They are several types of roses....climbing roses, sub-zero roses, modern roses, old-fashioned roses.....and the lists can go on........ I want to tell you about this web-site I found.....It called "LOVE OF ROSES" They have poestry, e-card, images of roses, wallpaperS, ......and lists goes on......Click here 'LOVE OF ROSES"
It's very interesting to read about the name of different roses and the profiles about them.


Pink roses signify....
Elegance, style, and poetic romance.
Sweet thoughts and thank yous.
joy and grace


"PINK PARFAIT"

One of the strong points of Pink Parfait is its resistance to disease. Just plant it, and wait for beautiful blooms, how easy is that?!
Class: Floribunda / Cluster Flowered, Grandiflora.
Availability: Commercially available
Registration: Pink Parfait
Origin: Bred in United States (1960) by Herbert C. Swim.
Bloom: Pink blend blooms. Mild fragrance. 23 petals. Blooms in flushes throughout the season.
Habit: Height of 30" to 36" (75 to 90 cm).
Growing: Zone 4 and higher. Disease susceptibility: very disease resistant.
Parentage: First Love x Pinocchio
Click on the images...and it will take you to the websites....."LOVE OF ROSES"\

My yesterday post was about "My Friend Rose" If you have time go to the posts and read about her....and visit her.at Sugaraplum Cottage.

You all have A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.....'

Hugs and Smiles

~Katherinellen~

7 comments:

  1. Girl these are so pretty and who doesn't love roses...pretty to look at and smell..but don't eat them..Yuck !! did that as a kid and did't taste good..hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love roses too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherinellen! Thanks for your encouraging words...needed those this evening as my daughter did some baking...darn her! I've heard so many good things about Curves...sounds like fun! I live too far out in the country for that, so I will have to settle for my treadmill. Love the roses...so pretty I can almost smell them!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat! Thansk for the website...I've saved it to my favoritse! Happy Rose Wednesday! (even though today is now Thursday)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful roses!!!
    I have a few on my bushes still..here in southern California..
    Thankyou for stopping by my blog:)
    A pleasure to meet you,

    Smiles,
    KayEllen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet you are! So glad I have time, to be posting again. Love the new look and thanks for posting about my Roses. Love you dearly, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, these are so lovely! Just gorgous. Thank you for sharing.

    The Lord Bless You!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!