Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~ OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!


Susan at A Southern Daydreamer hosted "Outdoor Wednesday" Click on the "Outdoor Wednesday" picture button on the left to view all the other participants who share their outdoor posts. Come join Susan and all the participants to have a wonderful adventures. Thank you Susan! My First "Outdoor Wednesday" is when it snow in Mississippi on December 11, 2008. Most of you still can't believe that we get snow down Deep South. Yes .....we do...but it's rare....It's ususally snow around March or April...but very rare in December. We usually get snow once a year...sometime none. Ohhhh! I just wish it would snow again....LOVE...LOVE...SNOW!
This is my little home filled with snow in the front yard...I just put Christmas decorations the day before....See the pot by the bench...that is my mini-roses. It still looking good but no buds yet. . It's did not snow alots..but it was enough to see the white snow on the ground.
This view is looking out to my front yard sitting on the bench....On the left side of the picture is my little rose and lillies garden. Can't wait till Spring!Here is my backyard.......see the birdhouse....no flowers in the pots. It will be filled withd flowers in the Spring....The shop on the right is my husband brother shop. Sometime we see red fox or deer in our backyard..... This is my husband shop....That's his pride and joy....He built it. ..Next week I will show my Roses from last Summer 2008.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDI

This is my baby.....my only baby. Times fly by when we are enjoying life. Twenty-five years ago she was born on January 14th, weigh 9 pds and 1 oz., 21 inches long. It just seem like it was yesterday. She is happily married to a wonderful husband, Brandon. They have been married for 3 1/2 years and going strong. . Happy Birthday my baby. No matter how old you get....you are still my baby. LOL Hope you have A Great Birthday Ever! Love ya!


Thank you all for visitng today....I love to hear from your happy heart. Have a Bless Day! Thank you for stopping by!


Smiles and Hugs

~Katherinellen~

16 comments:

  1. Happy first outdoor wednesday! Love the snow (I want some)... nice yard....

    Happy Birthday to your "little" girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your baby!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, I was mistaken. It was another friend's aunt. And we're in Florida. :-)

    I love your rose pictures and your snow shots. And the picture of your daughter is precious.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your house. Love the snow. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    Happy Outdoor Wednesday and Rose Day too.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Katherine ellen,
    That's my daughter's name by the way...
    I love your photos of your yard with snow! Isn't it great bloggers always have their cameras ready! My husband is a little fond of his shop too :0)
    A very Happy birthday to your daughter. my sons are turning 28 and 30 in the next few days and my daughter turned 23 on the 27th of December! Time flies when you have children.
    Blessings on your day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures. Soo serene. Love the snow. I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you have a great day. Birthday wishes to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all...Happy Birthday to Kandi! I enjoyed seeing this post and your Outdoor Wednesday. You have a beautiful yard and you can have all of my snow that you want ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics of the snow!

    Happy your daughter has a wonderful Birthday! She was a big baby! Ashley was 9# 10 ounces! :)

    ~hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Yes, they are always our babies.

    Your amount of snow is perfect. I will gladly trade! My husband just called as he was driving home from his office. The roads are snow covered. It is too cold for salt to work. Winter there sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My honey bunny has a garage he is pround of too,it's a man thing, don't ya think.LOL .Tell your daughter Happy Birthday !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    I well remember the snow that you wrote about. Wonder if we will get snow this year? Everyone always gets so excited...it is such a rare occurrence isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Happy Birthday" to Kandi. My only child is "Candy". Actually her name is Candace.

    I love your pictures. It looks very peaceful in your neck of the woods.

    I am looking forward to your rose pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your home..and all that snow WOW!! now I live in sunny Calif and I still have snow..Happy Birthday to your baby...hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have received an award!

    Please visit http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2009/01/proximidade-award-from.html to pick it up!

    Thanks for participating in the First Outdoor Wednesday and making it a success! I hope you participate again soon ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love looking at snow pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!