Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Praying For One Another"

(pics~ Crossdaily.com)
Cathy at Chatty Cathy need our prayers. She is going to Lexington to her Dr. Appts. She would appreciate it so much. I just met her through Pamela at Beehind Thyme.


Pamela had ask for prayer request for her dear friend Cathy Click on their name to give them a visit and let them know you will be praying for Cathy. I have enjoy their blog also. They are so sweet!



Thanks for praying for Karen...continue to keep her in your prayer....Update on Karen was yesterday post.


Thank you all my friends for your support.

Smiles and Hugs~

Katherinellene
(Crossdaily.com)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!