Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Pink Saturday" ~My Little Princes with a Happy Pink Heart~


Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosted "Pink Saturday" Click on the "Pink Saturday" button to view others "Pinkies"

Thank you Beverly for having this event.
I had everything set up for tomorrow for Pink Saturday. I change it to the last minutes..I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I did.
My Pink is My Little Princess with her happy pink heart. She came over last night for a visit. This is my great niece, Alyssa. We played "Patty-Cake, Peek-A-Boo, and blowing kisses. She is a doll! We can't wait till she get more hair....so we can put her hair up in a pony tail with Pink Ribbon. Bless her little heart....her hair is growing so slow. She always so happy that her smiles is contagious. She is a happy little princess.
Look at her little sweet face.......She's prccious!
Look at me.....I'm a little princess with a happy pink heart.....
Saying bye bye to all the Pinkies!....
Thank you for stopping by....Have a Happy Pink Saturday!
~Smiles and Hugs~
Katherinellen
'



20 comments:

  1. Kat, your princess is precious! :-) I have a little something to share with you on my blog, from my heart to yours...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Oh, how sweet!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely visitor! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a cutie!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little princess. Have a marvelous Pink Saturday with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a sweetie for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie!
    thanks for comng by...come again soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable !!!!!

    Have a Blessed and Happy weekend,
    Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a doll!

    Happy Pink Saturday...
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katherinellen, your great niece is a true princess sweetie. I love her cute little face and big beautiful eyes. Her outfit with the pink heart is almost as cute as she is. Lucky you for your little princess Alyssa. My great niece is named Alyssa too. She is in high school now. We love her too.

    Thank you for your sweet comment about my post today. We re blessed to live in these lovely mountains. I think hearts on my pink tree would be so much fun. Thanks for the idea.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello and Happy Pink Sat. to you!

    That little niece is just a doll---they can certainly put a whole bunch of fun in to Pat-a-cake and Peek-a-Boo!

    Have a great "rest of the weekend!!"

    dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie pie!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday;0)

    Smiles,
    KayEllen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Katherinellen,

    Thank you for your comment on my blog and for praying for my sister. Thank you for being a prayer warrior too! Your great-niece Alyssa is very cute.
    Take care and God Bless you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie patootie! I am planning a 50th birthday party for my friend Suzanne. Her birthday os Feb 8. What are you doing for the big 5-0?
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen.

    Your little princess is beautiful. And, her eyes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful little sweetie. She's gonna be surrounded with boyfriends someday..:), Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely week..

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a precious ANGEL!! Just want to SQUEEZE her!!

    Happy (belated) Pink Saturday!

    Stephanie

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!