Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Hopeful Friday"

Cielo at The House in the Roses hosted "Hopeful Friday". Click on the picture to your left of "Hopeful Friday". You will be inspires by all the participants and Cielo......on their "Hopeful Friday" post.


"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them,and they follow me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand."




John 10:27-28 (NKJ)
We are his children....no matter what we are going through or facing in our lives. He promise to never leave or forsake us. He will always direct us in the righteousness paths.... May the Lord continue to tarry you through...Today, Tomorrow.
Have a Wonderful Hopeful Friday!
~Katherinellen~

9 comments:

  1. That is the real hope of life, Kat! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to read something so inspiring...
    Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Thank you. Happy Hopeful friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherinellen, Your post is so sweet. We are His children and He is the father. He will never forget us or forsake us. those are powerful words. Your hopeful post is right on.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a very Blessed weekend my friend!!~HUGS~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this God's promise.
    Thank you dear Katherine!

    Have a blessing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love this verse and the picture is beautiful! :)

    Thank you so much for your prayers last week for my family! They meant so much! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, also meant to say, ...Hope you are feeling better! My prayers are with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kat for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful words of wisdom behind.

    Blessings & hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!