Friday, January 9, 2009

"Hopeful Friday"

Cielo at The House In The Roses
" hosted the "Hopeful Friday" Click on the "Hopeful Friday" button to view other participants who share about "HOPE". Thank you Cielo for bringing this event each week for us to share and encourage one another. May your day will be bless with "HOPE"
Each morning we wake up....we have "HOPE" I am bless to be God's child. I love him with all my heart. I don't know what I would do without HIM. HE is the only one who has given me strength, faith, encoragement, love, joy, peace.and laughter. We have "HOPE" in HIM because WE BELIEVE! JESUS Loves US.....HE Loves US first........the BIBLE tells us so.....like the song..."JESUS LOVES ME" Let us be rejoice and sing with JOY every morning........no matter what the outlook is.....HE will guide US through it to the end of our lives.......
"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives." Psalms 90:14 (NLT)
This is the day that the LORD has made....and be glad in it!
If your day is not going well or it going fabulous.....PRAISE HIM! He always know our plan and HE will never fail US!
Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinellen~

7 comments:

  1. And the people said, AMEN!

    Beautiful...

    XO,

    Sheila who loves Jesus, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the days ahead we are all going to have to put on the armor of God and trust in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Katherinellen, your post today lifts up my heart. I so believe in the Lord and the power he has in the lives of those who love him.

    Have a wonderful hope filled day.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying visiting everyone's Hopeful Friday posts.... giving me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Kat. We have to remember that what ever the situation it will change. GOD's love for us is never ending. Happy Hopeful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful..... May our Lord be with you and your... may His amazing love sustain us as we walk on this earth....

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read some of your posts/photos. I like the same and would like to revisit.

    If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!