Thursday, January 22, 2009

Delicious Peanut Butter Cake

Diane at A Picture Is Worth A 1,000 Words shared this Best Peanut Butter Cake (Weigh Watcher). I made this cake for our Women's Meeting at our church. It was the "Hit of the Night" LOL We all love it....Mmmmm! Delicious! Hop on over to Diane to pay her a visit and find her recipe (Low Cal Cake~ Jan. 14th). She also hosted the "Trash and Treasure" every Tuesday. Today post is Yogurt Pie (Low cal.recipe) She is one of me...the "Mississippi Girl". A Southern girl with charm... Smiles! Thank you for stopping by...Have a great day!
~Katherinellen~

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love peanut butter desserts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks beautiful, I'm sure that is in part why it was such a hit at your meeting!! I will have to get the recipe from Diane, my husband loves peanut butter anything!! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathrinellen, your cake looks so good. It is a good cake for a crowd. I too love Diane and she has a wonderful blog. I am going to make her yogurt pie recipe. Mmmmm so good. My mom used to make that same pie.

    My company of 10 days left yesterday. If you check my post tomorrow you will see why I didn't get much visiting in. LOL.I have been busy.
    Have a great evening.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, Gotta locate this recipe...I've fell into the "like mother like daughter" phase of my life and have come to love Peanut Butter anything. And the fact that this is low cal, can I eat half the cake in one setting? Just kidding! ;) ~Au Revoir! ~CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, this really looks great! I'm glad it was a hit at church. You know if church ladies like it, it's gotta be GOOD! :-)

    Love in the Lord,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!