Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Pink Saturday"

Thank you Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting the "Pink Saturday" Click on the button to view the Pink Saturday.... .....You all enjoy.








My Pink Saturday is the decorations at our local park.....Mason Park in Laurel,Mississippi. Every year they add another decoration in the park. This is one of my favorite place to go looks at the lights and decorations. You can drive through the area or you can walk in the park.....The picture don't show justice....It's just beautiful to tour through the park....I will show the rest of the picture tomorrow.....I know that Sally at Smiling Sally would love these...she is from Flaorida. I know you all are asking the question ...why flaming decoration at Chrismas. To answer you that...... I don't know.....But It's cute.....especially what was next to it.....

























This is what was next to the flamingo......I know it's not pink...but I wanted to show you ths. This was next to the flamingo. The two Alligator pulling the sleigh....LOL....



My mother made this ornament when my daughter was born....in 1984 My Daughter Sunday School teacher made this for her to give to me for Christmas when she was 8 years old.
I know this is not pink but I wanted to share this Church...It's so cute.. Have a Happy Pink Saturday.....Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosted the "Pink Sauturday....There more partcipates showing their Pink Saturday.......





22 comments:

  1. Those flamingos and gators make me feel right at home! I adore the little church ornament. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is the same age as my daughter. Born in 1984 also. Cute pink post. Those flamingos are something else. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen.

    What could be more fun than flamingos and gators for Christmas?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy New Year!! I think those pink flamingos are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flamingos and gators pulling Santa's sleigh...too fun! The church ornament is cute too! Happy PS and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear sweet chick, I've never visited you before but I'm enthralled by your bloggggggg! Thank you for coming over to visit with me for Pink Saturday. I love meeting new bloggers......
    Smooches,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat,

    Thanks for stopping by!! I love your blog...it's very warm and inviting! Those flamingos are so cute, Love the "reindeer/alligators", very creative!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kat! Thank you for visiting my place! Your flamingos are so fun. We have several light displays we visit with those little grandgirlees every year. So fun! Blessings, Shay

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think those gators and pink flamingos look very festive!! We don't have any of those light up critters here in Missouri, but we do have light up cow or pig now and then. Happy Pink Saturday! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think the flamingos and alligators are right at home!! hope you have a wonderful pink saturday and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ornaments are great~
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flamingos and alligators with the sleigh are so cute! They're unique! I just love all the lights!

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy Blessed New Year too!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Katherinellen, Your post today is full of fun and lovely things. They don't all have to be pink. The flamingos are so pretty and the gators are a hoot. The ornament for your daughter's first Christmas is so sweet and I love the church. A sweet post to share.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute lights and ornaments. I hope you are having a good pink Saturday!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink flamingos = fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK I want those flamingos...They are so darn cute...Great Pink Post...
    Hugs,
    Mo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found your blog from Alex's Quill & Pen and had to jump over. I just KNEW you MUST live in the south too with your mention of the temp being in the 70's! I'm in Texas and TODAY we are at least SORT of winter like at 46 degrees!
    I LOVE your pink flamingo picts and the Santa's sleigh with alligators...too cute! Blessings to you and your family...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goode Evening...

    So glad to see you have stopped in to visit with me...

    Oh, how we had a grande ole thyme this Christmas. Rose is safely back home. I will miss her, but I hope to visit with her during the month of January... keep your fingers crossed.

    Hope you had a Wonderful Christmas... Hugs, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE flamingos! My very first Pink Saturday post (a couple months ago) featured the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas ... gotta love it!

    Victoria
    http://auctiongirlvintage.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gotta love the combination of flamingos and gators..they all look quite happy..they sure made me smile.:)...happy belated Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year,

    I'm having a great blog CONTEST! Won't you stop by and join in the fun.

    Thanks,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!