Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Pink Saturday"

This flower belong to my friend....Dee. It a Beautiful Pink Christmas Catus.






Last Friday we had our Christmas party...After the party, Rose,Dee, and I went shopping...We had a blast. Rose and I are modeling the sunshade...The sunshade was very hard to see....But that the style Rose have a blog....go on over to visit...Sugarplum Cottage

Just leave her comment and she will get back to you....Right now...she been busy with her family business. She will soon catch up with her blogfriends.

How do you like this one..."PINK"


Bevely at How Sweet The Sound hosted the "Pink Saturday"Link on the button to view the other participants....Have a wonderful weekends. This was short and sweet....I am participating the Ladies Brunch at our church today....Come back next week to see all the table that were decorated by each one of us. I will share pictures of my table...I will visit you soon as possible....
~Katherinellen~

8 comments:

  1. those shades are silly looking but totally fun! Looks like you had a great time.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Christmas cactus. It looks like you had a fun time. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a Christmas cactus - and those glasses are too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen a pink cactus. Pretty. And look at you gals sporting your cool shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your good time and putting smiles on our faces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goode Morning...

    Goodness... sure looks like you two had some major fun. Wish I could have been there... Hopefully someday I will make it back down.

    Hope all is going well for you... Christmas is already upon us. Where does the time go???

    Take care & MeRRiE BLeSSiNgs, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen.

    It looks as if you girls had great fun.

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!