Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Ladies Chritmas Brunch

This is the register table..... This is Mary daughter....Karen....And granddaughter.....They serve the register table.
This was a door prize table.....Great gifts! .. The punch was delicious.....
This is our Christmas Tree....Everyone would bring an ornaments to put on the tree...and a $10.00 gift to play Gift Exchange. This was taken before everyone came. We had about 60 ladies.
Getting ready for the ladies for the brunch....

Ladies getting reay....L to R...Judy, Janet,and Dee...
This is Roseanna table....This is Mary table...... This is Tommie Jean table.." This is Delores and Nancy table......
This is Donna table.....This is Judy table.....
This is Jennifer table....
This is Janet table....
This is Janet and Jennifer.This is Dee table....
This is my table.......... This is my sister on the right, Jenny.....My future sister-in-law...Calisse on the left.
This is my sweet mama(left)....and my dear friend Sonya(right)
This is my sister...Jenny(Left) and my dear friend...Donna(right)
Nancy and Rhonda are singing......We play game with the song....exchange gifts.....pick ornaments off the tree....Delicious foods.....Had a great time...It's a Blessing Day@...






I hope you enjoy the tour......I will give another tour tomorrow on Christmas tree.....Come back Sunday! You all have a Bless Day!
Hugs and Smiles
~Katherinellen~












































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. what wonderful table settings, got me all inspired, glad you had a great day, nothing like a group of women take care fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a wonderfully blessed time!!! And all the tables look so pretty and festive!! I hope you are having a very Blessed weekend my friend!!~hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!