Monday, December 22, 2008

ONCE UPON A CHRISTMAS TREE

My Brother is a former Pastor at this church That was partcipating this event....."Once Upon A Christmas Tree". ....He is now a postor at 5th Ave. Baptist Church. Dee and I went to this event...It was soooo beautiful! The pictures does not show the justice. We had a great time. ...This was the same day when we had our brunch....If you haven't seen the pictures of our brunch....go on to the Friday post. ..Come with me to the path of the Christmas Tree......
\My borther church partcipate in this event....so this is their tree...
The cross tree......Different types of Crosses....It was so beautiful!
This one is the Book of Bible Tree......this one is The Polka Dotted Tree.....I think this is cute!This was an American Tree....It's decorated with America Flag....red,white, and blue lights......This was a Snowflake Tree.....
This is an Angels Tree....
This was Dolls Tree.....and my; friend, Dee. This tree was decorated by someone who collected dolls..
This one is a F.R.O.G.S. Tree.....someone decorated their frogs collection. My batteries went out....it's low. There were so many tree...I didn't get to take all of them....Candy Cane Tree, Lollipop Tree, Beany-Baby(Collection) tree, Ole Fashioned Tree, Kitchen Utensils Tree, and man;y more.....I think there were about 50 trees. Then at the end of the path...we were treated with Hot Chocoate,Hot Apple Cider,cookies....We had a Great time....
This one at one of our park....there are so many lighted decorations...my camera went dead.....batteries ran out...I am going back and take the park pics one day....you can walk through the park....to see all the lighted decoration up close......It's soooo Beautiful!My friend, Dee live on the "Candy Cane" street.....the next street over has "Greeting Cards".....and then the next street over is the "Christmas Trees" street. This is the close up pics of the Candy Cane....sorry...I didn't turn it up....But you get the ideas. Dee and I had to do this "Candy Cane" over because the light went out.....We put new ribbon on it.....Don't it look great! The next day we went to the "Christmas Tree" Cantata...at Highland Baptist....and I will tell about it and show pics. Tuesday........And also yesterday we had our church cantata.....Kingston Assembly of God. . I will show pics. I also went to my sister-in-law open house yesterday afternoon........ Then I went to my brother church last night....Christmas Dinner.....My goodness.......I'm tired...LOL. Hope you all having a great Christmas this year.....I'm still celebrating.....more parties, events, and family gatherings. You all have a great day....Katherinellen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katherine....it's BEAUTIFUL...wow! Thank you for sharing about your brother! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!