Wednesday, December 24, 2008

~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

This is my Christmas Tree....

And the ornaments....








I took this picture last night on the couch....and you can see the cross on the outside.....THis is beautiful to me.....

Closeup pics......Beautiful!!






This is the picture of the Cross.....


und....well....The santa sleigh and the raindeer is suppose to be there....The little puppy "BABY" chewed the wire.....OH MY.....What am I gonna do with her.








This is where I lived.....My Cute Little Home....













Can't wait till Spring get here.....more planting to do....flowers and bushes.











The listtle "Welcome" hanger was made by my mamaw.....It's my treasure that I will always keep.












This is where I sit all the time enjoying God's creation.....






Remember "esus is the Reason for the Season"
~Blessings to You~
Katherinellen







Wishing you all Merry Christmas......and A Bless Day!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Katherinellen! Your home looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry,Merry Christmas, Katherine!!
    :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Katherinellen. I love your lovely decorations and your cute home. You have a charming home with festive decorations everywhere. Your cross is beautiful all lit up.

    I don't know why but your blog is no longer on my side bar. I was messing with adding some names and yours and some others disappeared. I'll fix it after Christmas.

    Blessings to you and your loved ones. I wish you joy and love for the holiday season.

    Christmas love...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!