Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Week Was Busy.....Busy!

This Christmas Tree is about 3 story high......We saw this program last Sunday at Highland Baptist.....It was Awesome and Beautiful! Here is the close up picture...you can see the choir....


This was a puppet act show and singing....

This was the group of people in drama play as the choir sing.
When they show the manger scenery....they had the shepard come...then the wise mens...then the two fireman....two prisoner....two girls with their shopping bags, two football players...and others. It was so great.....when they went to the manger they knelt down and praise him....Then when he was on the cross they came and knelt down at the cross and lift up their hands.....OHhhh! It was so moving, touching,and speechless.

Then they was some girl look like angels dancing with their streamers.....They were awesome....then their were girls who was dancing with signa lanquage It was just soooo Beautiful! I wish you all could have seen it.The man that play the keyboard was killed in a hunting accident the next day......I would like for us to keep his family (Lightsey) in your prayers. It was shocking to hear about that....that we just saw him the day before....We never know when our time has come....Keep your eyes on Jesus and read his words daily.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Guess what I did last Thursday...... Go my haircut........It's very short......Ummmmmm! It's will grow out....
This is my "Wreath of Cards".....I will show my picture of my decoration ...Wednesday...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sunday was a very busy day..... We had a Birthday party for Jesus in our Sunday School....Look at me...I wasn't ready for picture...LOL. Rose at Sugarplum Cottage is sitting on my right side....Go visit her blog when you get a chance.... The choir sung their .cantata.
This is my church....Kingston Assembly of God. They add the cross for the program...It's was beautiful! They did a wonderful job...I'm proud of them Thank you choir for an excellent program. Here are the choir...their voice sounds like 200 people was singing....They all had beautiful and strong voices.




















:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
After morning service...we were invited to my brother-in-law & sister-in-law "Open House" They bought their new house in June....Above pics is the family room.....This is the dining area...This is the front entrance ......looking at the front door.This is the part of the kichen....My niece...Chelsee room My nephew....Jared room...My BIL & SIL room....and bath










Sittin room......and computer room.....




















This is my niece....Chelee....she took the pictures for me.......The house was beautiful......Had a great tour....




















.After the Open House ...we were invited to my brother church for the Christmas Dinner......This is the pictures of the church he pastor at......5th Avnue Baptist.....It's Beautiful...look at the baptism....... The dinner was delicious....had a great fellowship...
This me(left)and my sister...Jenny (right)


This is my husband.....Jerry. He was making a smiling faces.....He hate to take pictures.....Look at that.....SILLY!!! And look at me....no LIPSTICK....OH NO! ...LOL...look terrible.














Here are the rest of the family....We had a great dinner at the church. You all have a Bless Day....~Katheriellen~

























1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas my friend!! I hope you have a very Blessed day!!!~HUGS~ Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!