Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Hello my friends.....Year of 2008 & Christmas has pass by......and the New Year 2009 is about to begin. I had a Wonderful Christmas! How about YOU~ I'm going to share the rest of my Christmas Pictures to you...Most of you saw the Pink Saturday~ Lights in the Park. My favorite place to visit at Christmas time is at Mason Park~ Laurel, Mississippi. I hope you will enjoy looking at these animated lights as well as I do....Enjoy the tour!Community Park....Mason of Laurel,MSThe carriage wheel and the horses legs were moving in motion........Gingerbread men are jumping rope.....It's moves like they are really jumping rope....It's CUTE!I would love to have this one in my yard.....It's my favorite....."Jesus is the Reason for the Season!The ferris wheel is moving round and round....It's sooo FUN!Love this one.......Twelves Days of Christmas.......This is a Merry Go Round....It's also moves in motions.....One of my favorite....FUN!

I did not realize that the sign was there.by the road.......LOL.....Better slow....down for the lil deer.......CUTE Picture.....

Love....Love these ice skaters.......I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.....Wish my videos would have work....couldn't get to download. Some of the animated decor move in motion. It's beautiful! This is my last Christmas post. Now....I'm getting ready for my brother to ve marry on New Year Day! It's gonna be a great year for our family. Wishing you all my friends.....A Bright Happy New Year!

~Hugs & Smiles~

~Katherinellen~

12 comments:

  1. What great photos, just adore them all, have a wonderful time at the wedding, take care fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Katherine...you are TOO CUTE in that Santa hat! And I love all of the christmas light photos. My favorite is the ice skaters. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternon Katherine, I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures. They were beautiful! I hope the New Years brings you the very best of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katherinellen, your Christmas lights are wonderful. Your photos are great. I wouldn't have thought they would turn out so nice. I love your photo, you look so cute in that hat. Happy New year and all the best in 2009.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful pics Katherine.
    Happy New Year to you and have a great time at the wedding.
    Claudie from Canada
    xo
    I do not use my blogger account therefor:
    claudie.frid.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pictures...and wonderful to see you visiting!

    I hope you saw that COME TO JESUS AND PRAY is not going to continue on my blog. Instead, the Prayer List is posted on the sidebar.

    ~Blessings and Happy New Year!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lights kathy!! We used to have something like this in town but they don't do it anymore. I wanted to wish you and your family a very Blessed and prosperous New Year, I hope it is filled with so much love and happiness and that you are truely Blessed and feel Gods love in this coming new year my friend!! ~HUGS~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!

    Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Whoa! so you have a wedding today---what a great way to start 2009!
    Loved your Santa hat and the rest of your park tour! We have a spot like that near us and do you know I have NEVER been there! That will go on our list for next year for sure!
    Best wishes for all good things in this new year of ours! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your tour of lights! :) Wishing you many blessings in the coming year! Happy New Year! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!