Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Come to Jesus & Pray"

When we are in needs.....we humble ourselves to our Lord and Pray. He make us strong when we are weak. "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me." Phillippians 4:13. He is our refuge and strength. Always know he is with you and cares for you. He will never forsake us or leave us. We have Faith, Hope and Love with Him. Love is the greatest gift of all. Today....let someone know that you are praying for them...Jesus love them and you love them too!
Jan at Jan & Tom's Place hosted "Come to Jesus & Pray" If you have a prayer requests. Click on "Jesus" and leave your prayer requests to Jan. She will make sure your name is on the lists. Please let me know by leaving me a comment too. I would like for you all to pray for me...I have a cold/cough. Pray for my friend(Dee) dad....he is in the hospital. Pray for my friend Elizabeth(cancer). Let's take our time to pray for each person on the lists (Jan & Tom's Place). If you can.... go visit their blog. And let them know you are praying for them. Thank you all for your prayers. May the Lord bless you today and alwayes.... Smiles....Jesus loves You!
Jan also have a devotion on her blog...and if you have a praise...let her know....We love to hear Miracle....and Praise!
"LOvE" & "HuGs"
~Katherinellen~

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Katherinellen...and all your requests. Linking you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherinellen, I am sorry to hear you have a cold and cough. I will add you and every one in need to my daily prayers. Your devotion is so good to read. We must keep our faith alive and well.

    I am sorry I haven't been visiting more often. We just arrived home from out of town these past few days. It is good to be home. It seems like I am always playing catch up. Such is life, especially now when we are all so busy.

    Be well soon my sweet friend....Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat,
    Just getting caught up on your blog, pray that you have a wonderful, healthy Christmas. Love the ornaments.
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!