Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Ornaments and Storm Storm heading our way in Mississippi.......

Hello everyone....sorry I haven't been blogging since Friday. I have been busy partcipating Christmas party. I'm getting ready for my Ladies Brunch....this coming Saturday at our church. I made this ornaments for their happy on my table. Each one of us ladies have a table to decorate for the brunch. I have been working on my centerpiece. Today I have to make thumbprints cookies for the brunch. This is my uppercase living words I have and I decorated on the ornaments.This ornaments are filled with snowflakes..... This one is filled with shiny shredded paper....






This one is filled with button....tied with pink ribbon....I love this one...







The ornament of Hope and Believe are filled with feather off the boa...on the left back is filled with fluorescent shredded paper....on the right back ...is filled with bead garland....You can filled with anything you wish.......GUESS WHAT!! IT'S SNOWING.....RIGHT NOW AT 7:39 this mornig.....Yippee.......It's suppose to snow all day today.....We are expected 1 to 3 inces........WOW! Last time it's snow was in January 08 and March 93.




It's beginnig to look a like Christmas.....Everywhere you go....I'm just excited......This is the first pics I took when it started..........








This another pics that I took when it starting snowing....







In 10 minutes it looking like this.....And it's snowing hard right now....I will come back later this afternoon ...and post more.....In Baton Rouge, LA...they had snow thunder.....It's possible we will get it too....Suppose to snow all day....High in 36 degrees....today.....Brrrrrr! Cold for the South....in Mississippi. Have a Bless Day!



~Katherinellen~

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    No snow yet, but we're home from school. Yeah!!!!

    Your ornaments look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, I just love your ornaments! ...the one with buttons is my favorite, how creative and clever! It is 72 here in NC on the coast. I'll just look at your snow pics and dream...sitting in my A/C! LOL! ~Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathernellen, I didn't realize how much time hs gone by since I last visited. Time fying by jet this past several days. LOL.

    I love your hopeful Christmas balls. They are so sweet. You are right it is snowing. I love the snow it is so much fun to see all the beautiful white.

    We leave today to go out of town for 4 days. I will be back on Sun. night. I Will have to catch up with my friends when I get home.

    Thank you for visiting me and reminding me how much I missed on your posts too.

    Christmas blessings...Love jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with your ornaments!! You can see the ones you sent me in my header picture!!! Your getting snow!!! WooHoo!!! We are to get this storm later today into tomorrow! Have a wonderful day my friend!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE those ornaments. Seriously! I need to find me a set of them.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!