Thursday, December 4, 2008

About Uppercase Living


This is my new Uppercase Living Web-site. Most of you have ask ...what Uppercase Living. I am an Associate Demonstrator. It's a job to go out and meet people. I loves to decorate, make crafts, and meet people. It's a beautiful Art design to share in your home with beautiful words and embellishments. . I have enjoyed my home with beautiful words from Uppercase Living. I have been with this company since 2007. It's a wonderful company to work for. Click on the logo and view the catalog. Have question just e-mail me or leave comments. I would love to hear your comments. Have a Bless Day!
~Katherinellen~

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I just visited your website.
    Congratulations! Love what you do.

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!