Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Rose Wednesday"

This pink rose is outside of my computer room window. Today is cloudy....we are suppoe to get some rain. We need it! I hope you can see the rose......it kinda dark. I think this is my last rose until Spring. I have others Rose bushes that are Sub-zero Roses. I hope that they will bloom this winter. I do have one more rose bush that are Mini Roses. It's has a bud on it. Maybe it will open soon. I have 14 Roses bushes. Maybe of all of the roses...I will have some to show during the winter month. Last year they bloom all winter....my sub-zero did because it didn't get as cold.... But this year...I don't know if they will....we have been having cold morning and night (below freezing). What we been getting lately is when it come around in January. I live in South Mississippi. We have cold (above freeze) and warm winter. I believe we are going to have COLD Winter this year. And it so dry here...it usually wet. I would love to have snow this year more than once...LOL I love snow....It's beautiful.....to sit in your living room and watch the snow...and drink hot cocoa...Mmmmmm! You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow.

"Rose Wednesday" is hosted by Jan at Jan & Tom's Place
Click on the Rose Wednesday button to visit other partcipants. You all will enjoy the tour....
~Katherinellen~

4 comments:

  1. Hello Katherinellen, your rose is so pretty. It is surprising to see a rose the late in the year. We do need to embrace the cold and drink our hot chocolate in front of the fireplace.

    I came over to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Blessings...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...What a beautiful rose...and blooming in such cold weather! Everything is finished here...we've been cold...brrr and had some snow already!

    Thanks for participating today!

    Happy Thanksgiving...
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful rose, pink is my favorite color though so I may be biased! Happy Rose Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!