Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Rose Wednesday"







Jan at Jan & Tom's Place is the hostess to ""Rose Wednesday Go on over to visit other partcipates to see other "Roses" Thank you Jan for sharing this event. May the Lord bless you all.




























Happy Rose Wednesday




Blessed Be The Name of The Lord!




Rejoice!




And Be Glad In It!



Happy Birthday Jerry!

I Love You!

Today is my husband birthday......He is 58!

Thank for stopping by!

You all have a Rejoiceful Day!


~Katherinellen~


7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Katherine!!

    Lovely yellow rose...and Bible verse.

    Thanks for participating!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely yellow rose ~
    Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Rose Wednesday! I love yellow roses because they remind me of Texas! Being a military spouse is hard when you are away from home, but it's nice to have little reminders like that. Happy birthday Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my sweet friend!! Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby, I pray he has had a very Blessed day!!! Take care!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady What a beautiful rose.Have missed blogland, it's good to be back.Tell Jerry Happy Birthday. Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jerry, I hope you had the best birthday ever. At least it isn't 60.
    I love reading your sweet wife's blog. She is a treasure among bloggers. Oh Kathy are you reading this? Pass it on to Jerry. Smile. The yellow rose is gorgeous. Have a blessed day.

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!