Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Rose Wednesday" My friend...Rosemarie




Jan at Jan and Tom's Place hosted the "Rose Wednesday" Take a walk through the Beautiful path of Rose Wednesday ..You will enjoy the tour....May the Lord send you a beautiful Fragrance of Love. ...Bless you all....
My "Rose Wednesday" is ..... Rosemarie at Sugarplum Cottage This is Rosemarie roses....they are beautiful! She has more roses and other flowers on her blog.She is my dear friend. She has so many beautiful Roses. AHhhhh! It's breathtaking to tour her garden. She live in the same town with me. She also go to the same church with me. I love her so dearly. She is one of a Special friend of mine. Go on over to visit her blog Sugarplum Cottage You will enjoy the tour of her beautiful roses.....She love to recieve comments. You all have a blessful day.

~Katherinellen~

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rose post. I checked out your friends post and she does make lovely things. I hope you have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty, they must be so fragrant!! I will go see her blog!! Hope you are having a very blessed day my friend!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Kat!

    I just stopped in to say Hi! I hope you're doing well! Thanks for stopping by and visiting and for your sweet comments...you are the nicest person!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty rose, Katherine. I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Katherine, thank you for your kind words... what is an uppercase living...? i'm so intrigued by your occupation. come visit me today, i have a video posted :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!