Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Pink Saturday"

t's "Pink Saturday again.....Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosts the "Pink Saturday" Click on the picture on the right and visit all the blogfriend who posts thier "Pink". Thank you Beverly for sharing this event with us.



Come join us on "Rose Wednesday" with Jan and Tom's Place....go to my sidebar and click on the button and find out more about it....It's a great event.......



Yesterday we went to the Nursery (Moselle, MS) to get flowers.....It's was a beautiful day...It's was in the 70's and breezy. Butterflies everywhere....beautiful mums,pansies,snapdragon,and more.....We had a wonderful time playing outside....so here some pictures of the flowers......different shades of pink mums Pansies....They had so many flowers and plants that you would want to buy all of them.....They had so much that we didn't get to visit the whole place....It's so Big.....Here is the butterflies we captures on the camera...Beautiful!Look at the sky....how beautiful it was....Gorgeous Day! Last couples of morning we has below 30's.....That is cold this time of the year in the South MS...Now we are warming up again...It's been 40's-50's at night....70's-75's during the day...
Here are some more different shades of pink mums...

They had all kinds of shade in pink



This pansies look pink to me....it might be peachy pink....It's pretty color to me....


This mums I like the best....Beautiful shades of light or peachy pink.....I think it is...


More plants and flowers.......We were out there for about 1- 1 1/2 hours..LOL



This is another butterfly we capture on the camera.....the flowers looks hot pink to me...but it might be red....





Another shades of mums....It's look like it has pink,dark hot pink, purple....


This is my two friend that I was with....It's a bad hair day...it's breezy....

Sonya and DeeThis is me....Look at my hair...decorated with my sunshade...LOL

Bad hair day for me.....

Another butterfly........They were everywhere......They were Beautiful.....But I didn't see a Pink one.....LOL
But I did have a "Little Pink & Purple Fairy" came by to see me last night....

She is so CUTE!

This is my Great Niece....her name is

Alissa Elaine


She is almost 15 months old.....

She is PRECIOUS!





She has a little bag of M&M in her hand...




She tried to eat the M&M with paper....LOL

But we stop her.....and then she tried to give it to me....


Here!!


You all enjoy your "Pink Saturday" Have a great weekends!

~Katherinellen~

Ya'll Come Back ....Thanks for stopping by!



































































































































































22 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink flowers and beautiful pink post!
    And Alissa is very pretty and so cute!
    Thank you for sharing.

    Happy Pink Saturday, dear Katherinellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!

    So far the cutest PINK post!
    Alissa is adorable!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Pink flowers. Thanks for taking me along on your trip. That baby's a gem. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little darling!!!

    And I love the photos from your nursery visit. Yes - mums are so pretty this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers with butterflies. Happy Pink Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great photos of flowers...wish I could go there!!

    Pretty little princess...how precious!!

    I love your header for your blog...it's beautiful!

    Great Pink Post!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What beautiful flowers, felt like it was SPRING rather than November!
    Have a fun pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katherinellen, Happy Pink Saturday.

    Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful blooms and butterflies. And, especially for sharing your beautiful little fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photo tour. I love pink mums and pansies. It's almost time to plant pansies here.
    Your great niece is also a beautiful little fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post. Please have a wonderful new week and a Happy Pink Saturday.
    Patricia
    http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never tire of seeing mums, especially fuschia! And Alissa Elaine is precious, just a doll. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pink post!
    Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
    Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.. What beautiful pictures you captured at the nursery. The flowers are lovely. Things here in Minnesota where I live are looking very dull and brown and soon things will be white, so it is always a special treat to see such wonderful bursts of colors so late in the season. Happy belated Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous mums and adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good evening, Katherine. I hope you had a good weekend. TOo bad it's wrapping up and we have to start another work week! ;)

    I posted a video of me singing...stop by when you can.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  16. That little fairy is the fairest of them all. Love pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So nice to meet you:)
    What lovely blog you have!


    kayellen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Katherine, Happy belated Pink Saturday! I love all the flowers and that baby girl is a beauty! Thanks so much for visiting me. :0)

    Peace and Pink,
    Stephanie
    Queen of Dreamsz

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Flowers and a Fairy, what could be better in a pink Saturday post?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for visiting Katherinellen
    Very much appreciated and I love the beautiful little Allisa Elaine.
    Precious.
    Have a great week
    Claudie.frid.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated pink saturday katherinellen, great post! Thanks for stopping for
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a pretty pink Sat. post. I'm very late getting by but just wanted to say hi & that I'm so honored that you stopped by my blog. Please visit again soon!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!