Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Pink Saturday" ~My Thanksgiving With My Family~

We had a wonderful time together.....We had turkey, ham, pork loin, green beans, corn-on-the-cob, sweet potato casserole, stuffed eggs, potatoe salad, cornbread dressings,cranberry, roll....It's was delicious....The desserts we had was...millionaire pie, pecan pie, coconut delight pie, sweet potatoe pie, lemon ice box pie, cornflake candy, blueberry cheesecake pie, cherry cheesecake pie. I felt like I had gain 10 pds......lol

Here is me with Paige(My nephew Adam girlfriend... daughter)....she brought all her stuff animals to play with me...Look what on my lap....A Pink Flamingo.... She had a mama one and baby one...they was cute.....Well everyone play with her and the Pink Flamingo....all day...


She was tease on this picture..... And she said...CheeseShe was ready to eat .......Mmmmm.....This is Paige mom on the left....Kathryn and my sister on right......Jenny. My nephew, Adam love Paige like she is his own daughter...

Jenny and her husband....Mark

Jenny family.....she have 2 sons.......Paige, Kathryn (Adam girlfriend), Adam, Mark, Jenny, Aaron My brother Mark and his fiance...Callese

My brother have 2 sons and a daughter.

Mark daughter Natalie and her fiance....Paul

Mark youngest son...Luke (right side)Mark oldest son ...Matthew (right side)My Mama and Aaron posing......My Sweet Daddy....My Beautiful mama is enjoying listening to her children and grandchildren...

Look at the grandchildren having a good ole time. Look...there 's Pink Flamingo....It sitting on the edge of the recliner with Matthew girlfriend...Savanah.Me and my daughter...Kandi. She is my only child.Kandi and her husband...Brandon
Me and my sister...Jenny. My other sister...Amy and her family could not come....They live in Tenn. My sister only had one day off from work... It's was not the same without her. We miss her and family so much. She have one daughter(Hope) and a son(Daniel). My husband and his sister went to see their sister who live in Pascagoula(Mississippi Gulfcoast) to visit. He had a great Thanksgiving too! There was not much of Pink....But I was tickle Pink enjoying my family on Thanksgiving Day!


Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosted "Pink Saturday"


Click on the "Pink Saturday" button to view others "Pink" partcipants who share their "Pink Saturday".

You all have a Fun=tastic Pink Saturday......

~Katherinellen~
































































16 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely family you have. I am so thankful you had such a great, family time....
    xo, bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy family pictures would make anyone tickled pink. Happy Pink Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely family pics. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice looking family, Happy Pink Saturday, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy pink day. Looks like a blessed Thanksgivig. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen.

    Your Thanksgiving celebration with your family looks wonderful. I'm sorry one of your sisters was not able to be there. But, not just anyone can have a pink flamingo at there home for Thanksgiving. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a warm, wonderful celebration with your family. How great. and a pink flamingo - fabulous!

    Have a great weekend full of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katherine, I'm so glad you had a great time with your family this Thanksgiving holiday. And hey..is that a pink flamingo you're holding?? :)

    *hugs*

    PS I introduced Wendy Love Christmas today...come take a peak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your family pics. Lovely and beautiful!
    My grandson name is Adam too.

    A lot of blessings to you and to your great family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Katherine...thinking of you today. Hope you're having a good day. Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to get notes from folks...but especially yours. You always warm my heart. *hugs*

    PS my mother opened her own Etsy shop today...if you feel like it, please check it out and let her know what you think. SHe was pretty nervous about doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy late Pink Saturday..I enjoyed all your photos..you have a lovely family. Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't great having a large family. I am one of 10 children and have three chilren and 13 grandchildren. It makes for such a wonderful holiday.

    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely family..:)EllenL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet pictures, and sounds like great food! I am glad you had a good day.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!