Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Pink Saturday" ~My Little One In Pink~


Beverly at How Sweet The Sound hosted the "Pink Saturday"...It's has been fun to meet all the "Pink" partcipants showing their "Pink" posts. Please click on the button on left to visits the "pink Saturday"...You have a Happy Pink Saturday......

Remember my little pink fairy.....















Here she is with her little cute outfit....She is with her grandpa...






She would not look at me to get her picture...She was shy that day. Awwww! I am a proud Great Aunt...I have 7 Great Nieces and 7 Great Nephews....1 Great Great Niece....Also have 25 Nieces and Nephews..... They are all special to me. I am blessed! I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Pink Saturday!...May the Lord bless You all.....~Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinllen~

5 comments:

  1. Kathrellen, Your great niece is the cutest little girl. I adore her fairy outfit. I love that you have such a huge family. I have almost as many nieces and nephews as you. We too have a huge family. It is wonderful to have all that family to love. Have a great Sunday.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little niece is just beautiful. I love her little outfits. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherine...I hope you had a good weekend...and oh my..she IS SO adorable!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is just adorable! No wonder you're so proud...she's beautiful!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen.

    Your little one is adorable, and so pretty in her costume.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!