Friday, December 5, 2008

"Hopeful Friday"

(Photo by Cross Daily.Com)


One day.....those who believe in Him will have everlasting life. It's a Joy to know that we have him as our Father. No one can come unto the Father except through Jesus. Do you know Him? Do you have a relationship with Him? If you know Jesus....then you know the Father..... Read John in chapter 14 through 16......... He gives us "Hope" and He has prepare us a place with Him to those who know Him as their personal Savior.......except him with all your heart and believe in Him.....He washes all our sins away......."Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 (KJV)




Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor posted on Monday , Nov. 24th.....about Joy.....The Joy Movies is breathtaking..... She told us about the meaning of Joy. "J" stand for Jesus....."Y" stand for You...."O" is nothing. Nothing come between Jesus and You. I love that....Thank You...Jeanne for sharing it to us. Jeanne is a faithful friend....go on over to visit her blog...you will be bless.


Cielo at The House In The Roses hosted the "Hopeful Friday" Click on "Hopeful Friday" button to visit other partcipants who share their "Hopeful" post. You will be bless.
Thank you Cielo for sharing this events for us. You have bless me and others. Thank You!

Happy Hopeful Friday

~Katherinellen~

7 comments:

  1. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!
    How bless!
    Have a bless day, dear Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kathy.... Hopeful Friday is up now... I'm sorry I was late getting to it.... I have a beautiful story posted.... come read! My heart is joyful!

    Thanks for sharing love, hope and happiness...

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope;
    it can mean so many things-
    Happy Hopeful Friday to you!

    Peace and Blessings.
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that! Happy Hopeful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Katherine. I like your new blog picture. Hope you have a wonderful Satuday! :)

    PS I posted a new video of me singing a Christmas song! =O

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! Happy Saturday!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening, Katherine. Hope you had a nice weekend and that your week started out good. I finished a new painting and posted it. :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!