Friday, November 7, 2008

"Hopeful Friday"



Cielo at The House in the Roses is the hostess for "Hopeful Friday" Thank you Cielo for sharing this event. Click on the Link or "Hopeful Friday" button to view the others partcipates that share about "HOPE"








My "Hopeful Friday" is about my feeling about our New elected President and Our Country. I will admit to you that I was very upseted, scared, and concerned when Obama got elected. But now I have to go on and be Rejoice in the Lord.......and Trust the Lord! Our Lord knew who was going to win....He knows our future....He has the purpose for it. Our Lord Jesus need us to be faithful and strong to his WORD more than ever before. Let's continue to walk and talk in him. Let us not be afraid.....He will never forsake us and leave us. I also want us to pray for our new President Obama and our country "Amerida". And I also want us to pray for Israel more than we ever have before...... Let us be strong to stand on his WORD faithfully. The Lord is telling us to Witness More than ever......Pray and Praise continually.....Read and Stand on His Word than ever before.....,
Remember as we take a walk with our Lord....He will be by our side.....he is holding our hand....giving us strength and guidance.....in straight path. "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me." Phillippians 4:13. Don't be afraid! Don't be dismayed! He will never leave or forsake us. He has a place waiting for us in his Kingdom. He is above all in this nation.....He is Kings of Kings!! Lords of Lords!! Halleluja! Praise the Lord!
May the Lord be with You all always
~Katherinellen~

3 comments:

  1. AMEN!!!Beautiful words!

    God bless you!
    God bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I love your message!!! Its true God knows what is going to happen and obama will be our next president and it is our obligation to pray for him and the new administration that they will hear the voice of God and make Godly decisions!! Take care my friend for we have our hope in Jesus!!:0) Hugs!!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true...We need to pray for our new President and our country.
    Have a Hopeful and Bless weekend, Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!