Friday, November 14, 2008

"Hopeful Friday" Teachers & Educators Appreciation Week


Cielo at House in the Roses is the hostess of Hopeful Friday Go on over to view all the participates blog about their "Hope" Thank you Cielo for sharing this events. May God bless you!

This is my mama, sister(Jenny) and future sister-in-law (Callise). This week is Teachers and Educators Appreciation Week. Thank you mama, Jenny,and Callise. I want to express my thanks to all the teachers and educators for giving the children "Hope" & "Dream" My prayers are with you all who are doing the wonderful and important job to teach our children each day. Let us give our appreciation and thanks to them this week. May the Lord bless you all and the childrens.....You all have a wonderful "Hopeful Friday".

Smiles and Hugs

~Katherinllen~

6 comments:

  1. My thanks to all the teachers, too...Lord knows it took alot of patience to teach me as a kid! :) hahaha

    Say...I introduced a new art series tonight on my blog...would love to hear your thoughts.

    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know it is Teachers and Educators Appreciation Week. I will say prayers, and thank any teacher I meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had had that day in the UK. The level of appreciation for teachers seemed low there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you. Bless all of our teachers. They work so hard and they don't have an easy job. How wonderful that you are able to spend time with your family and especially your mother. Blessings to you. Happy Hopeful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katherinellen, I love the photo of your mom, sister and future sister-in-law. Teacher's appreciation week is so important. I want to join in with a great big THANK YOU to all of our educators. The most important job is education. We have teachers in my family and they work so hard to do a good job. Nice post to share Kat.

    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. Let us salute and thank our teachers for the great role they are playing .. teachers hold the key to our
    children's future.
    Many Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!