Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Hopeful Friday

"The Lord is my strength and shield, I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me; and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of Thanksgiving." Psalms 28:7 (Photo by my friend at our Church Thanksgiving Dinner)

My Thanks lists:

1.My Salvation


2.My husband


3.My daughter and son-in-law


4.My Parents and family


5. My Church and My Church Family


6.My friends and blogfriends


7.My Home


8. My Health


9. My Job


10.My Freedom



I am so Thanksful for the Freedom we have to worship with our Lord, freedom of speech, and freedom to witness to others. I am bless to have all my family,church family,friends and you who love me..... I love each one of you...and my prayers is for the Lord strengthen you and keep you in his arms. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving and Hopeful Friday. May the Lord bless you.

Cielo at The House In The Roses hosted the "Hopeful Friday"

Our Hopeful Friday is sharing Thanksgiving.

Click on the Hopeful Friday button to see the others partcipants who share their "Hope" and "Thanks". Thank you for stopping by..... Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinellen~


10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Katherinellen!! God Bless you my friend!~HUGS~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy, Peaceful Thanksgiving & a Hopeful Friday.
    Many Blessings to you and your family.
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the long weekend! Hope the weather is beautiful.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherinellen~
    Have a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving with your family, dear. I know you will make it extra special, because it comes from your heart!Praise and thanks to Him for He is good!
    xxxooo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Katherinellen.
    Have a wonderful Thankwgiving with your family. Thanks for your camming in my blog.
    Good niht from Athens in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherinellen, thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Hope you had a wonderful day dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings to you and your family Katherinellen. Your post was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, Katherine. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. May you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful list of gratitude. Mine is very similar!

    I found you through The House in the Roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!