Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Come Unto Jesus & Pray"









Jan at Jan & Tom's Place hosted "Come Unto Jesus & Pray"
Go on over to visit and pray. Jan is doing better...Praise the Lord!



Thank you all for taking part of this events. Prayer is very important. We seek,knock and find! Pray! And ask the Lord to guide you to the right decision....He knows the future.....He heareth our prayers! He direct our path in righteousness if we seek him first.....God is in Control.....AMEN!






PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY

AMERICA!



PRAY & VOTE


If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place."

11 Chronicles 7:14-15

You all have a Blessed Day!

~Katherinellen~

7 comments:

  1. Hello Katherinellen, We were gone for the weekend and came home Sunday evening. I have so much catching up to do. sigh.

    Your post today is perfect for our country's voting process. We do need to pray for our country.

    Your pink Sat. is gorgeous. I love all the flowers and butterflies. I liked your photo too. Who cares about hair. You look great. My favorite is your great niece Alissa. She is beautiful and looks so cute in her fairy costume. A beautiful pink Sat. post. Good job.

    Hugs, jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to your beautiful country
    the best election!

    God bless America!



    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up praying and will be voting this morning. It's nice to meet you. I love your blog.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayer does change things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayer works!!

    Mr. Linky's right at the bottom of the post.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. great anticipation for many tonight. may God be with our countries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy,

    I have the same scripture on my post today! Prayer is definitely what this country needs! We can't stop after the election..it will have to be constant!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!