Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Book Tagged.......

By Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor










Books Tagged
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.












My seven random book facts:












1. My favorite book was Charlotte Web when I was a child.....I thought Charlotte really talk...LOL :P











2. I also had to do many books report.....To tell ya the truth...I hated to do those.











3. I don't read the small print book much because it strain my eyes.....I rather have a large print book. The larger they are ....the better....(I have tunnel vision)











4. My favorite Author is Jan Oke....loved her books.











5. Jan Oke wrote "Love Come Softly".....There are nine more books following.....10 books series. Michael Landrum, Jr. has directed & produced the first 6 movies......each year there is a movie on the next book. It's a great gifts to have....I love it and my favorite of all!
I also love devotion books....they are an encouragement. Great book to have of Max Lacudo, Anne Graham, Billy Graham, and many more.











6. I am a member of Mississppi Library for the Blind....they have large print books, talking books, and braille books. They send me a catalog every quarter to place my list and they will send the books by mail that you pick out. When I get through with the books...I sent it back with no postage required.......It's all Free. It's great that Mississippi have this program for the people who has eyes impairments. Great programs. Maybe your State has the program....check it out for your family members who had eyes impairments.











7. My most important and favorite book is.... My King James Bible.....I cherish it every day. Without it.... I would be so weak.....Reading the words...just lift me up and make me stronger. "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me." Phillippians 4:13. I would read a verse or a chapter each day.....My favorite is the books of Phillippian, Psalms, Proverbs, and many more. I hope you learn about me...I don't do a lots of book reading.....I do a lots of Bible reading. No...no...I not perfect....Jesus is perfect one..... I need my Bible each day to give me "HOPE".












My Happy Heart Friends that I will tagged is:





























































Plantbuddy at Water Once A Week













Carol at Charli and Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to Pray.....Jan at Jan and Tom's Place hosted the "Come Unto Jesus & Pray" every Tuesday. Thanks you Jan for having this post every Tuesday. Prayers is what we all need. I'm so Thankful to have the Peace and Hope we have in Jesus. Click on Jesus .....visit and pray for others.

You all have a great day....Katherinellen



































8 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    Thank you so much for the tag. I will try to do this next week, as I know we'll have a busy week with Thanksgiving and I will be out of town the end of the week also. It sounds fun because I love books. As a matter of fact, my Tuesday post talks about a couple of books.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your always so very sweet comments!

    Have a great Thanksgiving week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherinellen, your book tag is terrific. I love that it tells things about you no one would know. You are a dear person and I am glad you are my blogging friend.
    Thank you for participating when you are so busy.

    Hugs and love...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Kat... those are interesting comments and facts about your reading habits... I especially like to read your love for God and the hope you get from reading the Bible.... you set an example for all of us, and I thank YOU!

    Thank you for choosing me to play along. I'm actually not as much a "reader" as I am a writer, so I don’t know if I can play…. I'm sure I’ll bore everyone to death if I participate, for I don’t have more to say… but thanks again for thinking of me…. That was very sweet of you.

    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Love Comes Softly movies!! I will try to post next week!! I pray you and your family have a very Blessed Thanksgiving my friend!! God Bless!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte's Web was a favorite of mine as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Katherinellen,
    Thank you for considering me for your tag. I did a tag like that that recently on my blog if you want to take a peek. I enjoyed reading yours. I wanted to do the tag again but my husband is back in the hospital so I am not going to have time. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. It has been a joy getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peace to you my friend and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy! This is a challenge. I read the weirdest books. Hope you will be ready for my list guys. Will work on this tag on the weekend. Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!