Saturday, October 11, 2008

A SPECIAL AWARD FROM MY FRIEND, CIELO

I am honor to reieved this little frienship and comradeship award from Cielo at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ She hosted "Hopeful Friday"....I have been blessed since I started doing my posts on "Hopeful Friday"....You will read others ladies with the "Hopeful Friday" posts. You will be inspired and blessed for the day....It's an uplifting posts to visit every Friday....so go on over to visit other posts on "Hopeful Friday"...and pray about joining in with us next week...Thanks you Cielo...You are so Special to me....and all my blogland friends...You are Special Too! I want to share this little award to all who follow my blog, blogroslls and those who visit me. I post the sweet note that Cielo wrote me....scroll down.....She is so sweet..Last night I was reflecting on the many wonderful friends I have found here in blogland, and it occurred to me that though we might never meet in person and miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for blogging doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart…. And I’m glad to call you my friend… here is something I made; a little logo in honor to friendship and comradeship.... I’ve posted it on my today’s post for whoever wants to get it, but wanted to make it more personal by emailing it to all my SPECIAL friends in blogland… And you are one of them!

May the sun shine upon you today….

Hugs
Cielo
Hope you all will join us next week....You all have a "Hopeful" weekends....
Katherienllen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations my sweet friend!!! Did you get my email about the background? Have a wonderful day!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for coming by my post its always nice to know who is a prayer warrior I well remember that! congratulations on your award and have a bless day, marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,

    You are the sweetest lady! Thanks so much for all your kind comments! You always have the most positive things to say! I hope you have a great weekend and a really really blessed week!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!