Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Pink Saturday" My Pink Roses in my Garden & Breast Cancer Awareness Week at Curve

It's "Pink Saturday"
Thank you Beverly for makinen this a wonderful way for all of us to meet each other. It's has been an great experience for me. Love to see all the "Pink" every Saturday. Click on this website to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.blogspot.com/ Look at all the "Pink Saturday" posts.......This is my PINK Roses in my garden....I watch both of roses bloom all week. They are doing great...I think they seem to like the warm days and cool nights we are having. It's start to feel like Fall here..but the grass,trees,and flowers are still green. My roses are blooming like they do in the Spring. They are beautiful. I have more buds on these tow rose bushes (Pink). Then I have yellow, white, purple, and red has buds on them too.......They will soon bloom too. Here is my little garden girl playing the harp. She looks so Cute! Everyday this week...I would take pics as one stage at a time....This hot pink is my favorite. Then this other pink is light pink. It's pretty too. I will show my other roses when they bloom later..I'm still watching them. It's amazing to watch it bloom.






















This week we had our Open House on Breast Cancer Awareness ....."Pink" This is Debbie....She been a member of Curve for 5 years. She got "Member of the Month" for the first time. We are proud of her. Pics(L to R) Sonya(manager/trainer) Debbie, Dee(trainer). Look ateh the Curve shirts...It's so cute with polka-dot. Every Wednesday...is "Wacky Wednesday" The picure of one of the trainer counting how many the curve girl dribble the ball for 30 seconds. I dribble 85 time. The girl in the pics...she did 99. There is one girl did 118. We had a great time this week. We are doing this all month. We also have door prize. And gifts to buy raffle tickets to win different gifts. I will take pics of all the gifts Monday. We are raising money for the Breast Cancer Society. It's gonna be great this month. Thes ladies are special to us......(L to R) Kim,Sonya, and Dee) They looks so cute with their Pink Ribbon shirt.




I want to thank everyone for your sweet comment while my computer glitch . I had to buy me a new computer. So now I am all fixed. Love my computer...It's fast. Maybe I can do more visiting now... Smiles

You all have a Wonderful "Pink Saturday".~Katherinellen~

14 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!

    This is a great PINK post!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pink roses!!! Glad to see you back my sweet friend!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice October Pink post. Please come visit for my Pink Saturday offering, and then click on the book in my sidebar for a book giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love PINK roses! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherinellen---You are the winner of my pumpkin candle mat!! I need your email to get your info.
    Terri
    Thistlehouseprimitives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pink post. Love the roses.
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses are just lovely and are a perfect for Pink Saturday. Happy to hear you got yourself a new computer so you can remain in touch with all of your old friends and some new friends as well.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post and very important issue. Happy Pink Saturday. Have a great new week.
    Patricia
    http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen. And, welcome back. I know what a relief it is that you have a working computer once again.

    Great post about your efforts to support breast cancer research.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you gals know how to have some FUN!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty pink roses. I hope you are having a fun weekend.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your roses are beautiful. I am also a member of Curves. It looks like you have as much fun there as I do. Congratulations on the new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great pink post..Have a great pink week!

    Stephanie
    Queen of Dreamsz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!