Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MY UPPERCASE LIVING CRAFTS

Yesterday I did my uppercase living crafts. I got the ceramic tile and put the words on it...then i put shellac sealer to finish....to give it a gloss finish. I also put prestofelt on back to give it professional looks....then when it giet dry. I will put it on the plate stand. The one with "Welcome To Our Home Friends & Family" is going to be donated to Curve. We are raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness this month. There are several different gifts that were donated for this events. The open house is going to be on Oct.21, Tuesday. I will take pictures to show you all. Each gifts has tickets you can buy for the drawing. It's going to be a great night. I have done candles with word for the prizes to win when we play games. We are all excited that we are doing this....Also every Wednesday is "Whacky Wednesday". We play games..and win prizes. Last Wednesday...you see how many times you dribbles the basketball in 30 seconds. So far we have been having a great time. I wish you all could be here.....Here are my pictures of my crafts.....


I am putting my crafts for sale at my sister shop in TN........and some will go with me when I host the Uppercase Living party. I have more crafts to do...I going to do my christmas ornaments soon......pictures, word on board....I need to ffinish decorate my new computer room....I got me a new computer and put a new outlets in my spare room...it use to be a junk in there....so I'm trying to get organize and turned it into my little office. Maybe I will have room for my crafts. Don't forget about "Jan Birthday Tea Pary on Oct. 8th. Go to my sidebar to click on Jan & Tom Place button to join in with us. You all have a greata day. Smiles and Hugs ~Katherinellen~

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katherinellen, It was great hearing from you again! I am just as guilty, not visiting your blog either. I just love your stamped ceramic tiles. What a great idea! They look really good!
    Also, you tell RoseMarie that I miss her! I am going to add you as one of my favorites, this way I will visit more often!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherinellen,
    I haven't heard of these before...but your project looks great!
    Thanks for sharing,
    diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely crafts!! They're so pretty!

    Thanks for sending people over to my blog for the Tea Party tomorrow!! See you then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that is too beautiful! Wish I could create something as lovely as that.... I've always wanted to make pretty letters like yours, but I even my own handwriting is terrible :)

    May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them my friend! The extra words you sent me are going to come in handy this Christmas as I want to make others some gifts with them!! Thank you again for your sweet generosity!! Take care and have a great day!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new header. Bright and attractive. And your crafts are good!!! wow! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your art work and your new look on your blog, so bright and cheery!
    Have a blessed day,
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!