Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Let Us Pray Unto Him

"Come Unto Jesus" is hosted by Jan & Tom's Place
Let's us go Unto Him to Pray. Jesus Love You and He Love Me....


"The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer." Psalms 6:9 (KJV)

You all have a Blessful Day!
~Katherinellen~

I want to express my Thanks for all the Sweet Comments....I will be back this afternoon to visit you all....Today is my Prayer meeting at the church this morning....We have prayer time every Tuesday morning. Love you all my friends....Smiles and Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Katherinellen, for participating in this week's post!

    Thanks for all the prayers ~ did you happen to read my Emergency Room posts from yesterday? They follow my Come to Jesus and Pray post.

    I will add you to Mr. Linky this week, since it seems you might have already left for your Prayer meeting and my post was "up" later than usual today...but next week, please come by after you post and link yourself up.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to go over to Jan's and share the faith.... thanks for letting us know about this....

    Wishing you a happy tuesday and rest of the week

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let pray together, we all need prayers.
    Thank you for sharing!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!