Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My \\

Jan at Jan & Tom's Place host the "Come Unto Jesus" Go on over to take the time to pray for the people she has listed. And also go visit them and let them know you are praying for them. Let us remember Jan....she is still recovery from her injury. Bless her heart....please continue to pray for her. Let us pray for America and the Election. You all have a Bless Day! ~Katherinellen~
Prayer Requests:
My sight and hearing to be restored completely....
My Mother (Jeanette) - High Blood pressure, diabetes and stomach virus
Jan at Jan &Tom's Place - injuries from her neighbor run her over with the lawn mower.
Michelle at Treasure The Moment - Chemo Treatment (Breast Cancer)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katherinellen...

    Thanks for the prayers and your participation again today.

    We'll be including your prayer requests in our prayers.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katherinellen,
    You and your family are in my prayers today. God Bless you today and always!
    xoxo,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katherinellen, what a lovely thoughtful post of prayer for those in need. I admire Jan so much for all the concern she has for others and she herself is unwell. I will put your prayer requests in my prayers too. Prayers work, I am convinced of that through the Lords love for us all. Have a blessed day.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherinellen,
    Saying a prayer for you. Thanks for the kind words, You're a great encouragement.
    Kim in Ok

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!