Friday, October 17, 2008

"Hopeful Friday"

Cielo is hosting the "Hopeful Friedy" It's been so wonderful each Friday to join with the other ladies to post "Hopeful Friday". Jesus is our Hope and He has a place prepare for us. Click on the "Hopeful Friday" button to visit other "Hopeful Friday" post. You will be bless! Thank you Cielo for having this event to encorage one another.....You have a bless day!





(Thomas Kinkade Picture)


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,

and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28


I have pre-post this earlier because I am on my way to Hot Springs, Arkansas. My friends and I are going to the Women's Ministries Retreat. I will be back Sunday Night Late...I would love to hear from you all and I will visit you all when I get back. I want to express my thanks for all the sweet friend who came by....I will get back to you soon,,,May God Bless You my Friends... Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinellen~

9 comments:

  1. Another Beautiful Post!!

    ~Blessings to you on your retreat!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your retreat Kat. Your post today is so sweet. Just like you.

    Hugs...Janne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hopeful Friday. I love that scripture, and I do hope you have a wonderful time at your retreat. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Firday hope you have a very bless time "),marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post! blessings Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful time at the retreat. I enjoyed reading your post and seeing the lovely painting. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having a wonderful time, and come back with a renewed spirit.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings to you on your retreat.
    I love that scripture, we most remember to take time to rest in the pillow of His love.
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!