Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~Happy Birthday Jan~




It's that time....it's here! We've been waiting for to celebrate this special event......It's Jan Birthday Tea Party! Come over and join the fun..... http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/ And see all the other ladies blog to view their beautiful posts..... Celebrating Jan Bibrtday Tea Party. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Jan!
Let have some tea and thumbsprints cookies....Mmmm~
This teacup I have was given to me by my friend Jan on my birtday about 7 years ago. It came with a tray that match the teapot...I love this one....it's elegant. I also put my Uppercase Living word on the tray "LOVE" I pick this teapot to share with Jan on her birthday....I just met Jan about three months ago...She and Tom has a wonderful blog. Go on over to visit Jan & Tom Place's at http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/ You will enjoy visiting them. Thanks for stopping by...You all have A Wonderful Wednesday! ~Katherinellen~

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful Tea Party with me for my birthday. I am honored.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tea party. I love the matching dish set and especially the try. Thanks for having me.
    Patricia
    http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tea set! Lovely party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just visited Jan's birthday tea party...and wow, yours is just as adorable, too! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kathy was a sweet tea party you are having here! I love that tea set! Your bunny gift bag is on it's way. I hope you like!
    BLessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps, Kathy I think I have you mixed up with the other Kathy. Sorry.
    Shirl
    Shirl Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!