Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Faithful Servant Award"



"A friend loveth at all times." Proverbs 17:17 (KJV)




I have recieve this beautiful award from Charli at Charli and Me Go on over to give her a visit. She is always giving encouraging words and posts. I enjoy visitng her blog. This award will goes to everyone who leave me a comment. I looks forward of getting comments from you all. You all put a smile on my heart. You all "Sowing Seeds of Love" Please accept this award and share it with others friends who is "Sowing Seeds of Love" to you. . Thank you for stopping by and leaving the happy heart comment. I want to apoligize to anyone who I haven't respond to you last week....It's has been a busy week...I will catch up with you... Smiles and Hugs...Katherinellen

8 comments:

  1. Good morning katherinellen, I saw that sweet little heart yesterday and it makes me happy too. Don't worry when you can't always comment Kat, it happens to all of us. Life is more than blogging but when you have time blogging is a great time to visit and make friends. Have a wonderful day.

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Katherine and Happy Saturday! :) Congratulations to you and your award. I look forward to reading your blogs each day. And thank you for always stopping by and reading mine, too.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, Kathy!

    Have a great Saturday
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on that lovely award!!

    ~Blessings friend...
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of my feet look and feel awful, as do my legs, knees, back, ribs, neck and head. I feel little, if any improvement since the attack on Monday.

    The MOVIE...Somewhere In Time...I think if you watched the MOVIE preview in my post, you'd know if you've seen it or not!

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Katherinellen , thank you for coming back to see me . I have put you in my google reader, so I can keep up with your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi and congratulations on your beautiful award! I love it's message and thank you for allowing me to take it to my site, too!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award. I love the new heading...very pretty flowers. Hope the weather is beautiful in Mississippi. It is very nice here. Your blog looks great!
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!